AIM
teimu7m

A duck walks into a bar.. A duck walks into a bar..

Some problems, but not trash

Sorry man, it just doesn't seem real. Yea, yea, its a joke. right. But who asks anyone the same question the same darn way 5 times after receiving the same answer? It's not realistic. And because I'm focusing on that, I'm distracted and not really laughing.

Perhaps other tellings of the joke change the question a bit to give the discussion more of a build, like "Are you sure you don't have any bread?" or "I'm really hungry, and I need some bread." I'm no writer, but I think you see what I'm saying. There might be a progression or line of questioning, rather than a loop.

Somewhat related, I felt like the duck lacked vocal emotion. More variety in how he asks his questions (like in tone, cadence, power, or any other descriptor of speech) would add some dimension. The other lines were quite alright and enthusiastic.

Your drawing was well done. Consistently styled and effectively colored.

You don't really deserve the criticism. You're filling big shoes up on the front page.

Evidence of Cruelty Evidence of Cruelty

Risque

Too bad about the nearsightedness that viewers will undoubtedly receive this film with. This offends and disgusts most people.

As for me, I loved how forward you were with the piece. You covered the depths of twistedness. Truly evidence of cruelty to the mind. Sex and violence psychedelically presented with confidence, flash and style.

Well done, sirs. You are keen observers of mentality.

Did You Hear That? Did You Hear That?

Wow!

I'm extremely impressed. Incredibly innovative!

It's a collage on the interpretation of sound!

Noodle responds:

I like your description :)
Thanks

Feliz Cumpleaños Feliz Cumpleaños

takes me away to a distant place

i love how this is in mexican! good work! adds some worldly flair to ng.com.

off to taco bell i go, thanks bye.

Riskful Thinking Riskful Thinking

I thought I could do well here

I was disappointed to find that the games where you could usually apply some skill were all luck based.

My strategy was to play the games where I had the highest weighted average return.

In turn, I generated a number as my rating for this game. Lucky you.

Relatively hack resistant too. (cant say I didn't try!)

Every day the same dream Every day the same dream

Good, but could use some more things.

This game was good, but here are some tips to make it better.

-Weapons and armor!! It would be sweet to kill your wife and boss and stuff.
-lets get a levelling system. would be way mor fun to level up and be stronger
-multiple characters
-minigames. it was so boring to walk, so either add mounts, or minigames while you travel and talk to people.
-click-thru dialogue...look some people dont want to listen to all that! i just wanted to click thru.
-can you say secret cow level!?!?
-that's about it

Taxidermy Penicorn head Taxidermy Penicorn head

they do look like ballsack eyes

Take a look at Bullseye of the Toy Story films.

RobotDay2010 RobotDay2010

What is beauty?

Perhaps a commentary on the distance between the appreciation of nature and the advancing technology society seemingly thirsts for and embraces.